Fancy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodwolf

Reaction score
You Tube? Where people get paid for views so the most outlandish stories are posted are NOT where I'd go for pre purchase info. Some of the how to vids are interesting though.
I belong to a bunch of Corvette forums and folks are complaining all the time about this and that. It is the nature of the beast, shit can and does happen with anything. If a very small number of people complaining about problems are what your purchases are based on, buy sneakers. Actually people complain about sneakers as well. Buy what you like, whatever fits your needs and enjoy it, don't be led by the naysayers.
I am just a little nervous as this is the first used vehicle I bought in 40 years, with 63000km on the clock. My DIL just took her 2019 Max in for a 10000 dollar transmission and cam-phaser job with less then 100k, km on it.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny, I thought about writing a similar post. For all of the complaining I do on here, there are moments where this vehicle claws its way back to good for me. This last weekend was one of those for me. Had to take a quick trip here in CO that is roughly 4.5 hours each way, over three passes each way. These forced induction motors are amazing, I've always loved the low torque of my V8's, but as long as those turbos are spinning, this thing flies. Cruising up and down three passes, passing vehicles left and right, and not breaking a sweat at 70+, is amazing. I keep a close eye on the engine/tranny temp, but use the paddle shifters a lot both up and down, and love it. Not to mention, I did that and still maintained 19mpg. I may be worried this thing will throw 3 shocks, or lose a tranny quite often, but driving like that was nice. I do wish these seats were more comfortable. Even with the plati - these things are uncomfortable. So little bolster, about as hard as a Tesla's seat, that part stinks for hte longer drives. I know some on here like them, but I've definitely felt a lot better, in vehicles a lot cheaper!