2023 Limited - 2nd row captains chairs - Do the arms come off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Limited with 2nd row captain chairs. Do the inboard arms on the 2nd row chairs come off easily?

I am packing for camping and I am hoping to get more storage between the folded down 2nd row chairs.

Thanks in advance.

ak49

Reaction score
They can be removed, but it ain't pretty. It'll reveal a good sized hole when removed. There may be a way to cover that up, or maybe it doesn't matter to you. I ran across this google doc a while back when I was wondering the same thing.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They can be removed, but it ain't pretty. It'll reveal a good sized hole when removed. There may be a way to cover that up, or maybe it doesn't matter to you. I ran across this google doc a while back when I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks. That is way more effort than I want to do. I was sort of hoping there was a trick to just pop them off.

Part of me regrets not getting the 2nd row bench seat like I had in my last expy (big flat surface) but part of me saw the opportunity for more cubic feet right on the floor.

I will have to relearn the optimal pack system.

I'm thinking the well will be good for heavy dense stuff like my solar generator, jump start box, propane tanks, etc.

ak49

Reaction score
That sounds like a good option. We recently went on camping trip where we were setup to sleep in the back with the second and third rows down. The space between the captains chairs worked out great for our Jackery 1000 and a few other small items. We just spanned the gap with a board so our Exped MegaMat Duo 10 mattress would have a solid surface.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65