Feeling “baited and switched” from Berkeley Ford in SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmpForE

Reaction score
because I was honest with them, and they knew my zone, my address, and I asked them to double check before I came.

That’s a bit different. Ask to speak to the dealer principal, not the general manager. You can give him a piece of your mind.

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cancel the deal and wait 3 months. Ford will be begging people to buy their rigs. Also check the rental companies vehicle sales sites as they are desperate to sell too. They’ll be even more desperate come October.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would wait for the new interior on the 2021’s. Assuming they carry that over from the F-150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The expys wont see a new interior until atleast my23.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
In 2003, I leased a Chevy, Monte Carlo. I used my supplier discount, which is basically a no haggle price. I was quoted a monthly price of $197/24months with $1800 down for tax and fees. Upon delivery, while signing paper work, noticed my monthly payment was $203.44. I was told the extra $6, was due to my credit report score. I told them this is BS, my credit score was excellent and 770. The told me, maybe I have too good credit. I told the finance manager, forget the deal and keep the car. The sales manager got involved and my original salesman, but they would not budge. I wound up taking the car, but I know that $144 was probably the finance mangers commission. A month later I received a survey from General Motors, about my experience. I gave them the lowest score possible.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is not accurate.

Is there new information being reported? If there is, please share. It be great if its sooner. From my understanding, a few yrs back, a timeline was released that the mid cycle refresh was scheduled for my23, after the f150 redesign in my21 and super duty redo in my22.