Fishing Pole Mounts (Interior)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I like to carry at least one or two fishing poles with me all the time. You never know when you'll see a good spot... Do any of you have any good non-intrusive ways of carrying your poles? I was thinking about putting two small pole mounts on either side of the cargo area. I want something that I can leave the poles in without worrying about a passenger hitting them or making them have to move around anything.
Initially I thought about doing something on the ceiling and I still might. I've seen a bunch of options on line, but most of them are too big for what I want. I just need a basic hook/holder at each end. I'd rather not have to break them down. I have an EL so it shouldn't be a problem.
Now, the trickier part of it. I'd like it to stay on par with a Platinum Expy. I want it to look like it belongs more or less. No PVC pipes, bungee cords etc lol

These would probably be perfect, but I can't find them stateside.

upload_2019-7-10_10-38-23.png

2017 Expedition Platinum Grey (2).jpg

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Found some, but they're less than an inch in diameter.

upload_2019-7-10_10-43-40.png

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Thanks. Way too bulky for what I'm looking for though and I only want them on the interior.

Getting closer... Another possibility.

upload_2019-7-10_12-38-52.png

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Who would have thought it came with two pole holders already installed lol It holds them pretty well, but I don't want to store them with a bend. At least it gives me a visual of what they'd look like on the ceiling. I think I'll store one on either side on the shelf/wheel house broken down instead.

20190710_163437.jpg