Fitting a Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So they look tacky... :( well if a don't like it I'll get a diffferent deck. I just like the larger screen. I was told by more than 1 person Pioneer is having issues with quality and warranty. The deck is also back order in my area. The Clarion built in was a choice, but I was still concerned on cutting up the dash. I have seen crappy cut jobs but I was told you also have to cut behind the deck. Well for now it'll have to work. I'll post pics.

hardlife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So they look tacky... :( well if a don't like it I'll get a diffferent deck. I just like the larger screen. I was told by more than 1 person Pioneer is having issues with quality and warranty. The deck is also back order in my area. The Clarion built in was a choice, but I was still concerned on cutting up the dash. I have seen crappy cut jobs but I was told you also have to cut behind the deck. Well for now it'll have to work. I'll post pics.

Just wanted to make sure you know that none of those cuts I did can be seen. All are covered by the unmodified dash panels.

Last edited:

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
Ima attempt this mod when my Alpine double din comes in.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright,..... so what kit did you guys use to mount the double din ???? I thought that was a problem also? They told me there wasn't a kit for it? UGH :confused:
Maybe I'll get the Clarion in dash deck......!!!!!!

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they dont make one, you have to cut your dash to make it fit, simple tho.
ill post some pics later on

actually, look in here for my post, it shows the pics i was gonna post here:
http://www.expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=6852

Could you post some pics with the deck in and the dash trim all on. I to am looking at doing this for the pioneer double din but have not seen any pics yet. Thanks.

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could you post some pics with the deck in and the dash trim all on. I to am looking at doing this for the pioneer double din but have not seen any pics yet. Thanks.

ch-ch-check below

Attachments

• 103_1128.jpg
    103_1128.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 232

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did install a double din with nav in my 99 and like ridncln said it was realtively easy..... getting the right saw/ dremmel in there was a lil tight but i got it.... mine looks good and i didnt even use the trim ring.....

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did install a double din with nav in my 99 and like ridncln said it was realtively easy..... getting the right saw/ dremmel in there was a lil tight but i got it.... mine looks good and i didnt even use the trim ring.....

Could you post a pic so I could see what it looks like without the trim ring? Still undecided how I want to tackle this. Thanks.