fog light wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megawatt00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
jrjr, unfortunately for you, all of the factory headlight switches pull out, whether or not they have the internals for the fog light switch. So, just because the switch pulls out doesn't mean anything.

You are 100% correct. This is common throughout all the Ford family of trucks,

Yea I had to do that to unlock the assembly when removing the cluster. I figure its a switch as well though. Will have to check for an extra set of contacts in there sometime. Thanks

I installed a set of fogs on a XL F250 the switch pulled out but there were no contacts in there for the lights we added. I bought a new switch that had the contacts for the fogs and wired them in. One thing to remember is that they will only come on when using the low beams via this method. You can put a jumper in the switch to use them with the high beams too, this in conjunction with the brite box mod and you will be sportin some mega lighting in the front.