Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I picked up the Ford ones and installed this past week. I like them. Not heavy duty but fit and stay very well

ChuckL007

Reaction score
I ended up with two of the Expedition Max folding cargo liners. I ordered one through my local Ford Dealer and was told it was back ordered with no known restocking date. I then ordered one off eBay. Literally the day after I got the eBay item delivered, the liner I ordered from the dealer arrived. I can’t return the eBay item and my Ford dealer said they charge a 30% restocking fee for returned parts. I’m just looking to get my money back ($139.99 plus shipping).

Let me know if you are interested and where you are located so I can calculate shipping...it’s a big box so shipping won’t be cheap.

image.jpg

Kevin08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is the cargo floor width different between 07-17 and 18-21? I see a slight curve where it meets the very rear, 7-17 are straight. If width is the same, I’d like to buy a Max and cut it straight to match my 08. Wish these mats didn’t have the child seat anchor holes cut out.

Anyone have 18-21 total mat width and third row seat back width measurements?

2A514A81-AB55-4032-A96D-FA688242B8F2.jpeg

Reaction score
I ended up with two of the Expedition Max folding cargo liners. I ordered one through my local Ford Dealer and was told it was back ordered with no known restocking date. I then ordered one off eBay. Literally the day after I got the eBay item delivered, the liner I ordered from the dealer arrived. I can’t return the eBay item and my Ford dealer said they charge a 30% restocking fee for returned parts. I’m just looking to get my money back ($139.99 plus shipping).

Let me know if you are interested and where you are located so I can calculate shipping...it’s a big box so shipping won’t be cheap.

View attachment 41191
Is this still available? If so here’s my zip code for shipping. 08723

Reese Ballou

Reaction score
I finally got my floor mat for my max, used the part # listed throughout this thread. As someone else mentioned, it’s not truck-bed-liner tough, but it’ll definitely keep the carpet nice. The Velcro comes pre-attached in three locations across the whole thing: one strip across the entire lip by the vehicle back, near the word Expedition, one strip on the top of each seat back, and one strip at the bottom of each seat back. They had a decently strong grip as I was unfolding and placing it, making it feel like it’s not gonna slide around much.

if your online order is stuck at Processing, as mine was since March 22, call the dealer if you had it shipped there. The online ordering system was acting weird but mine had a couple in stock and I was able to go get it the same day I called.

487BF2A9-9BDA-4E43-BFCE-C6FD462BAE87.jpeg

69F8761D-B138-412A-BFBB-E76BB873407E.jpeg

CBE21B7E-2AD9-4255-BA2C-2CBF7E46C849.jpeg

FEA0042E-BCD2-4DA7-A13A-7A4A6D2A1E30.jpeg

tweakeraz

Reaction score

View attachment 41191

I ended up in the exact same situation and received an extra from Safariland as well. Called Ford and verified no charge with them and on my credit card. They just said to drop off at dealer associated to that specific order. Shipping invoice will point to dealer code.

Jimmer

Reaction score
Has anyone found a similar mat that will cover the back of the 2nd row bucket seats? Most of the time when I travel i fold one bucket flat and put a dog bed on it.

I ordered the Ford mats for cargo area and back of 3rd row but would sure be nice to have coverage on the back of the 2nd row as well to keep the dog hair and dirt from being ground into the carpet on the back of the 2nd row.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score