For better vision in rain.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCAWI

Reaction score
If you havent heard of it, Aquapel is the windshield treatment that last for 6 -9 months on average. No wipers needed at hiway speed. Many times better than Rain X that has to be reapplied every week. You can get it on ebay I see.

ediddily

Reaction score
I haven't heard of Aquapel, but I have applied Rain-X about only once a season and it has always worked great, even with no special wipers. One bottle has lasted me years. Its definetley worth getting either one. Just be liberal on application and buff dry.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I run rain-x and love it. I put two coats on every so often and also run Rain-x windshield fluid which reapplies it every time you use the windshield wiper fluid. I have never had streaking since and it was great in the crappy winters in Wisconsin. I am sure Aquapel is the same concept

vince0190

Reaction score
Ive been using rain x for years but lately Ive noticed the quality degrading over the years.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive been using rain x for years but lately Ive noticed the quality degrading over the years.

I feel the same about Rain-X. I use it for the initial treatment. After that, I use Invisible Glass to clean/rainproof the windows. It doesn't streak like Rain-X and it stands up to the AZ sun too.