For Sale: 20" OEM Ford Chrome Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sold!

Decided to upgrade the wheels and tires on our 2010 Ford Expedition EL and am selling the factory ones. Truck had 28K miles when removed.

For sale is:
Four (4) Ford factory 20" Chrome Clad wheels, 6 lug. Overall good condition.
Factory Pirelli tires installed (28K miles on them) - all around 50% tread depth of new.
Factory TPMS still installed on all the wheels - all TPMS was fully functioning when removed from the vehicle so should transfer to another Ford no problem. I

On to the description (pictures to follow):
2 wheels are in great used condition; typical condition for used wheels but no noticeable scratches or curb rash of any kind
1 wheel has a very minor curb rash (detail picture included - not noticeable unless you are right up next to it)
1 wheel has a mild curb rash (detail picture included - not really noticeable from 5 feet-10 feet or so and if you are paying attention)
- Remember all have factory Ford TPMS still installed - this alone cost around $350 from tirerack (or much more from Ford)

I would like to sell them as a set; I found similar ones are ebay. I found ones in 'Great' Used Condition (like the 2) - they are asking $429 plus shipping each. Same seller has one in way worse condition than either of the ones with mild curb rash damage for $168 plus shipping each.

Given all the information and the expensive TPMS still installed (just needs to be programmed to your truck) I am asking $1000 plus shipping to your address via UPS for the set which given what I have seen on ebay is less than half of what most of those guys are asking/getting so I think that is very fair. Price is negotiable and for the right offer I will be willing to sell them individually as well.

Let me know!

Ed

On to the pictures:

The two good ones:
erroricon.png
erroricon.png

The one with minor and detail pic:
erroricon.png
erroricon.png

The one with mild and detail pic:
erroricon.png
erroricon.png

And the picture of all:
erroricon.png

Thanks for looking, shoot me a private message - let me know!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OBO, I know someone needs one or more :)

Can throw in factory lugs if you need them

OP
OP
E

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A steal guys - just about giving them away....

$500 OBO plus shipping to your door..