For those that dont drve their expy a lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
man, i wish i had to worry about not driving it. i keep racking the miles up..soon she wont be so low mile's :(

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
If you get one....let me know how it works. :)

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, i wish i had to worry about not driving it. i keep racking the miles up..soon she wont be so low mile's :(

I maybe do 500-600 a month except during hunting season... trying to keep her from the 100K mark as long as I can.... just hit 90K... i think haven't looked at miles in a while.. drive the neon as a DD so it is racking up the miles

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I maybe do 500-600 a month except during hunting season... trying to keep her from the 100K mark as long as I can.... just hit 90K... i think haven't looked at miles in a while.. drive the neon as a DD so it is racking up the miles

even with driving my excursion and explorer i'm still racking up around 1k miles a month or more :nono:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it wont fit with my lights and cb ants. haha o well. i put at least 300 a week on it. but lately since all i do is work i just ride my bike down there and back up. so less now.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am still under 3000 miles since I bought my Expy in January. My bike on the other hand has over 11,000 miles this year.