Ford finally fixed all of the crazy issues they caused with Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will Cyanlabs work for the Navigator or just the Expedition?
They have all the info you need, plus forums to answer questions. They will emphasize "proceed at your own risk as there is a chance, that if you do not follow instructions precisely, you will brick your unit."

MartinA559

Reaction score
Updated to the newest build 3.4.23188 and NA 2.22 via CyanLabs usb downloads. I set my background to Dark/Night but after my vehicle sits overnight it reverts back to the light "day" background. Anyone else experience this?

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Updated to the newest build 3.4.23188 and NA 2.22 via CyanLabs usb downloads. I set my background to Dark/Night but after my vehicle sits overnight it reverts back to the light "day" background. Anyone else experience this?
I've been on 3.4.23188 for some time now with absolutely no issues. I'll try setting to force dark mode, but mine is set to automatic where it changes from day to night.

NorthXNorthwest87

Reaction score
Did anyone get an Error Message while installing their update? I got an INSTL_ERR12 saying it failed to update. Did the exact same update with another vehicle and it went fine... Just wondering if anyone else had this problem. its from a 2021 F250 Work Truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire