Ford Pass App - New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well F….. Updated this morning and am seriously pissed. The most important things to me are ALL gone. No oil life, no tire pressure, no fuel level!!! Is there a way for me to go back to the previous version? I don't see how.

Ford absolutely sucks at technology. I still dont have the Synch 4 update that others got eight months ago.

bocabimmer

Reaction score
Well F….. Updated this morning and am seriously pissed. The most important things to me are ALL gone. No oil life, no tire pressure, no fuel level!!! Is there a way for me to go back to the previous version? I don't see how.

Ford absolutely sucks at technology. I still dont have the Synch 4 update that others got eight months ago.
Oil life and tire pressure are at least there… Service > Vehicle Health

Of course I just changed my oil this afternoon and there’s nowhere to document self-service as far as I can tell anymore.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Of course I just changed my oil this afternoon and there’s nowhere to document self-service as far as I can tell anymore.
Got mine updated, confirm all of this. Not happy about not being able to log service anymore. I have detailed records ever since I got it in there that I'd like to keep updating.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thank you. I had trouble finding software updates. Finally found it in settings. No logic to that.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is all I see on Service > Vehicle Health — no tire pressure or oil life:
Oh, found it, you have to tap the odometer reading.....
Strange, wonder if it displays differently based on the year of the vehicle or something because mine has the full display under Vehicle Health with the odometer at the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr