Ford Remote Access on 15s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdlangston13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So the Ford Remote Access app is compatible with the 2015s but no one at our dealer has a clue what is needed to set it up. Has anyone with a 2015 set this up? I like the idea of unlimited range for my remote start.

Sent from my iPhone

War Wagon

Reaction score
So the Ford Remote Access app is compatible with the 2015s but no one at our dealer has a clue what is needed to set it up. Has anyone with a 2015 set this up? I like the idea of unlimited range for my remote start.

Sent from my iPhone

If this is actually possible, I would like to hear more about it myself.

jrscott

Reaction score
I have remote access on my 2015. The dealer told me they had to install 2 modules to make it work, I'm not sure on the price as I had it included in my original purchase but I seem to remember here in Canada them saying the modules would cost $700.00. I pay a yearly fee of $50 for it and love how it operates.

OP
OP
rdlangston13

rdlangston13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well that will prevent me from getting it then. Wish I could have worked that into the purchase deal.

Sent from my iPhone