FordPass Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoozdoc

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is enjoying the opportunity to repeatedly practice logging into the FordPass app most times that they want to use it. In addition, it’s fun to try to use the watch app only to be instructed to open the phone app and log in so that you can enjoy the “convenience” of using the watch app.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s glitchy, but no issues logging on as I have it always logged in

Skip Walton

Reaction score
It works. Don't use it much, and I can only login on my iPhone, have problems logging in thru my iPad

JRepsol

Reaction score
I bought my car in December 2019 and I still havent received my 48,000 ford pass points. I've called for the last 4 months and still nothing.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought my car in December 2019 and I still havent received my 48,000 ford pass points. I've called for the last 4 months and still nothing.
call your local dealer instead, they can find out also.

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that sucks, i hope they give you something else.

my dealer beat every other one in the state on price, give me free rubber mats for all 3 rows and an expedition sun shade
Nope, didn't even put a drop of gas in it! Was kind of disappointed after the sale, but they're the only ones in town! I like the people, just thinking that our "friendship" let some things fall between the cracks.