FordPass no updates since Aug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 23 Limited with the Sync4A screen.
I have been getting an error message on the FordPass screen on my phone to update my in-vehicle settings. Specifically to enables Location Sharing
I can't lock/unlock/start it. It doesn't display current mileage and fuel level the way it used to.
Every "vehicle connectivity" option is turned on except the XM 360L. I don't use XM.

What I've tried.
Uninstall/reinstall FordPass on my phone (Android) and tried installing on a different phone.
Deleted my truck from my FordPass account and re-added.
Turn off all Connectivity options then re-enable.
There is no option regarding Vehicle Location Sharing in Connectivity options in the Sync screen anywhere
Truck has plenty of cell coverage as well as WiFi connection.
Disconnect/wait/reconnect trucks battery.

Any thoughts?

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I usually perform a reset on my unit which usually corrects issues. However sometimes you have to reconfigure settings again.
It doesn't bother me to do it, if it is going to correct the annoying issue.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I usually perform a reset on my unit which usually corrects issues. However sometimes you have to reconfigure settings again.
It doesn't bother me to do it, if it is going to correct the annoying issue.
You mean the "factory reset" option in the Sync screen or is there some other method you mean?

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Big, you're the MAN! I did FordPass Connect and Factory resets. I re-activated my truck and everything is working as it should again.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett