Fords at Carlisle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Ford Swap and Show at Carlisle, PA in early June?

I'm about 2+/- hours away and will probably make the trek.

If you haven't been, there's Blue Ovals as far as the eye can see!:biggrin:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Ford Swap and Show at Carlisle, PA in early June?

I'm about 2+/- hours away and will probably make the trek.

If you haven't been, there's Blue Ovals as far as the eye can see!:biggrin:

Any drag racing? lol....

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I think they do have a burnout competition.... Do you take the Expy or the SHO...

No burnout contest! The sho is awd as well as the expy. Of course I could disable it in the expy but afraid I would end up chucking the driveshaft if I attempted a long burnout.

Could always show he Sho if they have a 'stock' class. The expedition would be unique and would show well under the hood but the body is not in the greatest shape. Looks great from 50'... lol.

jerzeyscrew

Reaction score
If you want to see 500 red Mustangs, 500 yellow mustangs, 200 Merkurs and 2 dozen Starskey and Hutch cars, then this is the show for you. Otherwise, when I used to go, there's not much in the truck department, let alone Expys.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
If you want to see 500 red Mustangs, 500 yellow mustangs, 200 Merkurs and 2 dozen Starskey and Hutch cars, then this is the show for you. Otherwise, when I used to go, there's not much in the truck department, let alone Expys.

LOL.... that had me rolling...

jammy75

Reaction score
Go to the all truck nationals. At the end of june. My dad and I use to go every yr till I move to Missouri..
Awesome Show 2 days to cover whole fair grounds. And you never know what you might find for sale..

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, that's show is good ^^.. but it got wild years ago and they had to tone it down.( My buddy had a girl do a full strip tease on the hood of his ranger, didn't even know her)