FORScan codes that came up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billyfrancis40

Reaction score
Well I did a scan with FORScan because my 4x4 isn’t switching or doing anything by switching the switch inside. I changed out my hub activators and the solenoid for them as well as the transfer case shift sensor thing that looked like a wiper motor on the back of the transfer case and still nothing works these are the codes coming up IMG_0958.png

OP
OP
B

billyfrancis40

Reaction score
New code today found my backup sensor 4x4 fuse was blown now I get the deleted to change but I get a wrench and now it’s say 4x4 module code

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Important piece missing in your post. What year is your Expedition?

OP
OP
B

billyfrancis40

Reaction score
Got all the 4x4 functions to work four out I needed a ground wire from the old one to one of the bolts on it so I transferred it and worked still get codes thought ?

cmc3

Reaction score
I get a similar problem on my 2017 XLT. After it rains, when the car has been sitting for a few days. My solution has been to let the engine idle and warm up. Then shut it off and re-start. On the re-start all modules seem to initialize correctly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire