Found the one and bought it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually bought it yesterday morning. Its a 97 black XLT, grey leather interior, five passenger didnt need third row anyway. 153K and some change, damn near perfect and was well taken care of by the previous owner. Dealer he purchased it from has been doing all service since it was new, no back yard mechanics been under the hood of this thing from what I can tell. Only thing I can fault it for is the little rust under it and a spot bubbling up above the right rear tire. Runs drives and all accessories like new and its very clean inside and out. Although I am sure there will be some bugs down the road that I will need to fix, I feel like I just bought a new Expedition for $3500.
Check out my pics and let me know what you think. I will have them posted shortly!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics or it never happened.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pics

Here are the pics, sorry I lost internet connection last night right after I posted I was posting pics. :Angry:

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 137
  • driver rear.jpg
    driver rear.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Driver side view.jpg
    Driver side view.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 102
  • pass front.jpg
    pass front.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 146
  • speedo.jpg
    speedo.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 112
OP
OP
E

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
more pics

Maxed out the attachments. Here is more i wish I knew how to make them bigger like you guys do. Last pic she is sitting next to father in laws 2003 F150.

Attachments

• driver seat.jpg
    driver seat.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 134
  • back seat.jpg
    back seat.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 115
  • pass seat.jpg
    pass seat.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 103
  • both trucks.jpg
    both trucks.jpg