Found the one and bought it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks I'm loving it! Gotta stop driving it everywhere though lol . Cost a bit more than the ranger. Overall though I'm actually impressed with the mileage I'm getting.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now we see pics so it did happen. Nice truck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2000 Ebony XLT

Reaction score
Actually bought it yesterday morning. Its a 97 black XLT, grey leather interior, five passenger didnt need third row anyway. 153K and some change, damn near perfect and was well taken care of by the previous owner. Dealer he purchased it from has been doing all service since it was new, no back yard mechanics been under the hood of this thing from what I can tell. Only thing I can fault it for is the little rust under it and a spot bubbling up above the right rear tire. Runs drives and all accessories like new and its very clean inside and out. Although I am sure there will be some bugs down the road that I will need to fix, I feel like I just bought a new Expedition for $3500.
Check out my pics and let me know what you think. I will have them posted shortly!

Nice rig! Looks super clean .. use it well!

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maxed out the attachments. Here is more i wish I knew how to make them bigger like you guys do. Last pic she is sitting next to father in laws 2003 F150.

Just open a free account with photobucket.com. The you can add as many pics and 800x600 size pics all night long, do not use the attachment link (attach.gif)to add them, just use the insert image link (insertimage.gif). And there is no limit to how many pics you want to use.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Thank you SkyJumper 4 letting me know how to post real pics. I'm a little slow with computers and sometimes they test my patience. So my wife usually does what I consider complicated... hate to admit it but sometimes she's a smart 1. :) oh by the way I took it out in the mud the other night and I wont be doing it again anytime soon. I forgot how much I hate cleaning the mud off afterwards. Took me a long time just to get it all off of the undercarriage. That place was like a swamp lol I was like "why did I just do this" but oh well she's clean again.