Friends expedition totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brusky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a friend of mines expedition that he, his wife and son were in when the car ran a red light. Pretty much hit them head on then spun around and again hit the rear.
P.s everyone is ok at this point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 484

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Damn! Glad to hear everyone is OK.

That's when you can appreciate the extra mass of the SUV and all the built in safety measures of course.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is ok. Just a little bit of difference in the amount of damage between the vehicles.

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+++on everyone OK! A car pulled out in front of me with my old EXPY and i was doin 60MPH when I hit them. My 8month pragnet wife and I walked away kind of. Expeditions are a exallent cars to crash

Old Expedition
l_50ed1a50cec99b77b1302d05ac8e5fe6.jpg

Last edited:

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's when you can appreciate the extra mass of the SUV

^ QFT

I remember an accident years ago when some crazy teenagers in a '90s passat were doing > 100mph on a city street at night, lost control and hit a H2 head on. The VW became a pile of scrap metal, it was almost impossible to tell what model it was. Unfortunately the 3 boys in it lost their lives.
The H2 had its front end slightly smashed in, but everyone walked out with minor injuries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carloss0712