Front bench with folding jump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is it possible to put a front 60/40 from an f150 in the expy that would be sweet i know some had a straight up bench but the 60/40 would be kick ass

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think so but I'm not sure. I think your the first to want to do that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A friend in another state has an 03 XLT with a factory bench and column shifter. I always liked having a bench seat on the road.

AcesOverEights

Full Access Members
Reaction score
man, I had the 60/40 front seats in my 05 f150. I hated it! I had no where to put anything. I love the huge center console in the Expy way more than the split bench.

wyo_vr4

Reaction score
A friend in another state has an 03 XLT with a factory bench and column shifter. I always liked having a bench seat on the road.

man, I had the 60/40 front seats in my 05 f150. I hated it! I had no where to put anything. I love the huge center console in the Expy way more than the split bench.

It's the age old question of practicality vs possibility.

OP
OP
TactialMonkey

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
with the 5 speed i cant have a console and not having a console makes the expy feel so much roomier and i want a center jump for the ladies haha girls dig a muddy expedition

Marty

Reaction score
So they don't make a 60/40 bench for the Expy? I just bought a 2009 XLT 4WD, with a column shifter and no console. I would really like to put something in the middle to store stuff and rest my arm on. Maybe a seat with a fold down back. A 60/40 bench would be nice, would one from a similer year F-150 work. Only the driver seat on my rig has power controls.

OP
OP
TactialMonkey

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you find a bench from an f150 the same gen it will bolt right up your may need to thread the holes in floor in the middle but it's pretty easy to do... all expys are the same as an f150 crew cab untill the back seat for first and 2nd Gen not sure about 3rd