Front camera button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this is in the wrong place. Swap it with hill decent control. Omg. The most used button is farthest from the from the driver. It’s a big truck and for me it’s a stretch to reach. Hill decent control. Never used!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is a reach, but I'm SOOOOOOOO THANKFUL that I get to press the button to turn it on, I would hate it if it tried turning on whenever it thought was the right time.
I notice I have to look for it and reach way across to access it, but I LOVE that 360 camera for maneuvering tight areas and such!

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never really thought of this, but can the panel be popped off and the buttons reorganized?

If so, put them in the order that you want them. I may look at this at some point, but too cold and starting to get dark right now. :)

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never really thought of this, but can the panel be popped off and the buttons reorganized?

If so, put them in the order that you want them. I may look at this at some point, but too cold and starting to get dark right now. :)

I like the idea but when I’ve taken apart other dashes, each button bracket/ housing is slightly different from the other making it impossible to swap... like putting a square peg in round hole.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thought about this too. But, they’re not all the same shape.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thought about this too. But, they’re not all the same shape.

After I posted and then got in mine, I noticed the shapes are different, but the "pairs" look to be the same. However, Yoop33 bring up a point that the brackets on the backside may prevent them from being moved easily.

Was a thought.