FS or Trade 98 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda, get one from ORW or online. you can get the one i have for like 200 bucks and the hiddent winch mount is only like 150. super easy to install. well, easier if there are 2 people. maybe you can get that for xmas

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really? i might d that. but i cant get it for xmas. im getting my truck fixed first. window fixed alarm installed and new seat covers. gonna probley cost that much since i dont feel like fixing my own window. too long of a job! take it to ford got some credit there anyways.

OP
OP
R

RustyH

Reaction score
I apologize for not getting back to this site earlier. Family visiting from out of town. I will be taking some better detail shots of the motor, interior and supercharger this weekend and posting them by Saturday. One person has expressed intererst in buying the truck whole, minus the winch and the current tires and wheels. If an agreement can me made to have the truck shipped, I will probably take off the winch, including carrier and other winch related items, remove the Pioneer double din radio and Siruis Satellite hookup and sell the truck that way.

Again, thanks for you paitence in this. Better photos and hopefully a price list by the weekend...

ZentineZ

Reaction score
How much is still left of the ex? How much you want for whats left? I have a 98EB looking for inter. parts does it have the 3rd row seats?

OP
OP
R

RustyH

Reaction score
How much is still left of the ex? How much you want for whats left? I have a 98EB looking for inter. parts does it have the 3rd row seats?

No third row seats. Never even got them when I got the truck new. Have not sold anything yet. I've got an offer to buy the truck whole, minus the tires, wheels and winch. When I confirm with the possible buyer what he needs, I'll let you know. I do know he wants the headlights and taillights and the leather seats, but I'll know more after I send him some clearer pictures.