Funkmaster Flex on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RockyF150

RockyF150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I did think about doing black with the plasti dip. But that would've just been temporary b/c I was wanting it to match. Luckily I got the vinyl and just did it the way I wanted the first time. I don't think black would've looked that bad but for me red it best.

Sidman69

Reaction score
Love your vehicle!!! Have you considered placing "S" logos in the place where the "FMF" logos originally were on the front fenders? Maybe the same size as the one on the rear hatch?

How does it ride with ''24's? I'd like to one day upsize my wheels, and ''24's would look best on it. However, I may only go to a ''22 to retain the ride quality. Besides, by the time I finally have the money do it, my Flex may naturally sit lower. Then the ''22's won't look so small. =)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love your vehicle!!! Have you considered placing "S" logos in the place where the "FMF" logos originally were on the front fenders? Maybe the same size as the one on the rear hatch?

How does it ride with ''24's? I'd like to one day upsize my wheels, and ''24's would look best on it. However, I may only go to a ''22 to retain the ride quality. Besides, by the time I finally have the money do it, my Flex may naturally sit lower. Then the ''22's won't look so small. =)

go 26's...it will fill the wheels up more and the ride is the same as 24s...I made the swap from 4s to 6s and theres not diff...going 8s one day

Sidman69

Reaction score
Ok....... So ur sayin that it rides good with wheels that large? That's been my biggest fear, as right now it's my daily driver.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok....... So ur sayin that it rides good with wheels that large? That's been my biggest fear, as right now it's my daily driver.

its my daily driver too...from VA to MI and back...from VA to FLA and back...smooth ride...handling increases with wider rims anyway...i would also advise to add aftermarket anti-sway bars to your list of mods...improves handling even more

OP
OP
RockyF150

RockyF150

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thanks Sidman. I did think about putting a black shield in the same location only the same size as the factory fmf logos. I don't think I will though. I like it clean.

I had thought about lowering but I have the factory air suspension. Which is why it still feels great over the bumps. So until the suspension busts I'll be keeping it factory.

Where is this group you're talking about and how can I get into it?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition