FX4 and LED Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ag4wake

Reaction score
Front headlights need new wiring. It's doable. See the f150 forum for the steps. Not simple though.

18MaxLimited

Reaction score
New owner/member here. Plenty of options in just replacing the bulbs with LEDs but I think the big question here, can the OEM LED lights be worked in somehow still seems to be a "no"

The link above for the F-150 retrofit is broken but I found a company who can sell the housing, wire harness and forscan software in a plug and play package; but it's a hefty once tag.

Has anyone had any luck with the f150 type conversion?

Id rather source used OEMs and do it my self and save a couple thousand.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New owner/member here. Plenty of options in just replacing the bulbs with LEDs but I think the big question here, can the OEM LED lights be worked in somehow still seems to be a "no"

The link above for the F-150 retrofit is broken but I found a company who can sell the housing, wire harness and forscan software in a plug and play package; but it's a hefty once tag.

Has anyone had any luck with the f150 type conversion?

Id rather source used OEMs and do it my self and save a couple thousand.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I did a full rear and front conversion to my 2016 XLT F-150. It was rather easy. I had an F-150 forum member make me a harness for the front, and I made my own for the rear. He actually is registered on this forum too. The issue I’m having is sourcing a pair of clean fronts at a non-exorbitant price.