getting new dash dvd player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice choice...i have a pioneer AVIC-D3 in my 04 EB...you will need a trim kit, and harnesses so i would suggest ordering from crutchfield. they give you everything you need, harnesses, trim kit, instructions, and lifetime support service for as long as you own the equipment. even if you put it in another vehicle they will support you. best of all...the installation kit, instructions, and harnesses are FREE!!!

check out my page and look at my photos...you'll see me unit.

OP
OP
K

Kjunsa

Reaction score
wow, for real???

thanks. i was thinkin about crutchfield, too.... but i found some other sites that were much cheaper... about $100. guess ill just go with crutchfield to be sure.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Crutchfield is a little more expensive but they make up for it by throwing in the $20 dash kit $20 wiring harness and wiring guides and the support, etc. I got the p4000dvd with the bluetooth and back up camera, (all add on modules back when i put it in) but i love it not many poeple have double din's in there expy.

OP
OP
K

Kjunsa

Reaction score
what if i already have a double din dash, do i still need the dash kit?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It depends there are at least 3 different styles that i know of so i guess get the deck and and see if it will fit or you can call or go to a stereo shop and tell them what you have now and then tell them what your going to get and they should be able to hook you up, depending on the model and make you might not even need to get a new harness, ive swapped out several sony decks where this was the case true plug and play

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm rolling with the Double DIIN... i didnt like the look ove a single DIIN...love the full face of the 6.5 or 7 inch screen...

OP
OP
K

Kjunsa

Reaction score
im just goin to purchase the head unit from crutchfield and be safe.

thanks guys