Glad to be back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back in the day I had a 2015 Expedition EL Limited that treated us well but then it reached 100k miles and the wife wanted something new. Traded it in on a new 2020 Suburban RST w/ the 6.2 It was a pretty truck but I could never really get comfortable driving it...the seat gave me some kind of hip/leg pain and it was torture on longer trips. Then the plandemic hit, and gas prices skyrocketed and the ole girl required premium fuel so the wife once again wanted a change. Figure this time we would try out a mini van. With 3 kids it kinda made sense. Picked up a new 2022 Honda Odyssey Touring. It was pretty nice, I liked it. The wife absolutely hated driving it. I think she just couldn't get over the fact that it was a van. Whatever. She wanted back in an expedition. Went look a new one...no way that was gonna fly. Didn't want to get into a 900 plus dollar car note so we started looking for a used one. Ended up picking up a really nice 2019 Max Platinum with 62k miles. The wife is happy again, and lets be honest; that's all that really matters. The only thing it doesn't have is the TV's so I'll be looking for a solution for that.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 7
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 7
  • drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 7