Global Window Open & Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gural

Reaction score
Exploring the forum i found this topic

Global Windows- (OPEN)
BCM
726-11-01 change to xxxx-xxxx-x1xx,
726-11-02 change to x0xx-***-xxxx,
726-22-01 change to 0101-0101-01xx,
726-27-02 change to xxxx-x1xx-xx,
DDM
740-05-01 change to Dxxx-xxxx-xx,
IPC
720-02-01 change to 7xxx-xxxx-xx
(CLOSE)
BCM
726-11-02 change to xxxx-xxx1-xxxx,
726-22-02 change to 0101-0101-01xx,
726-27-02 change to xxxx-xxx1-xxxx,
PDM
741-05-01 change to Dxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I will try this and let You know it it works with 2019
but i see that there where made changes also in IPC

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
22 Timberline. So I can get the windows to globally open but not close. Went by my dealer today and they were no help.
what is interesting, if you read the manual it indicates Ho to menu from your steering wheel control and then go to settings. From setting you should have an option for windows. Nope does not exist. Go to the 15“ screen menu and look through every setting that is available, no window option as a choice.

Read the owners manual that is loaded into the system and view the details on Global windows. Here is where it goes off in left field. It comments about Global Opening but nothing about Global closing.

Does the truck only do Global opening now? Anyone else with a Timberline experience the same issue?
Loki is correct as usual, you need to have the auto open/close ability in the car itself. And most likely that ability was removed from your rear windows in 22 like mine (chip shortage). I can only do the front windows and I believe Ford just turned global windows open/close off completely on the trucks that had the auto open/close removed.

gural

Reaction score

mdecillis

i got in my Exp auto switch for front (one click for driver and pass)
i do not have for rear

in Forscan in normal mode i can change it to enable (global windows putted to 3 - both in BCM, and i DDM i PDM to enable)

but still front windows do not open and do no close...

i dont care about rear becouse i do not have auto switch -> so i know they would not work anyway