Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I got my grille guard, i ordered the westin fully welded one piece sportsman Grille Guard in black powder coat, i can not wait to put that thing on my truck. any suggestions for some good fog lights now? lol :pepper:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you have fog lights dont you? dont do fog lights. get some off road lights. go with some hellas or KCs. i prefer the KCs but hellas are good too. cheaper and come in more choices. with go long distance lights or flood. or both. flood out side and long distance/pencil beam inside.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my choice would be Hella 500s or 700s... depending on the size you want... the body of them is plastic with a glass lens so they do not rust and are not bad priced either... I have the 700FF... a 7" light

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some Hella 500FFs for 10 bucks at Walmart. I guess they were open box, since the box was tore up, but there they were with a red sticker. I was a happy camper :)

Gotta look around :)

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can fit up to 7 inch diameter lights on my guard, it just came in today so Im real happy about that, pep boys has real good service on delivery lol. yea I usually just say fog lights but Im looking into high power driving lights, I was thinking about getting kc daylights or KC slim lites but they are real expensive. they want $200 for the slim lites. Im not very familiar with Hella but now I thinking about those seeing as Walnuts suggested them and I like the look his truck has. which is better though KC or Hella? I know KC has been around for a long time which is why I was looking more towards their lights at first.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont by retail. go to pep boys, autozone, stores like that. they have a pair of chrome daylights at autozone by my house for $50. i would get them, but i dont want chrome. so just go around auto parts stores and look around. or craigslist has great deals. i got all my lights for a total of... 75+50-20. 105. for 6 lights. not a bad deal if you ask me.

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pep boys wants 109.99 for the original daylights and 199.99 for the slim lites. I want Black too i dont want chrome they rust too easy and i live in Chicago so my truck is going to see alot of snow and salt and no matter how much i try to keep chrome fog lights clean they always start to pit and rust. I cant believe there only 50 bucks by you panda thats crazy

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah trust me! i cant either. i have chrome one in my grill and they are rusting all ready. going to paint them when i convert them to hid. but craigslist lights. of do this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8-13...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories i thought he had a 20 light deal, but i think its over. it was like 20 lights for $200. haha thats just crazy. sure no name brand or wiring, but its super easy to wire up lights.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Pro Comp 7" driving light. Got them for about 80 bucks with an online coupon. Shop online, there are sooo many coupons out there its crazy. There is no way pepboys has the best price.