Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check at your local walmart... they sell the Hella 500FF for 60 bucks... I bought a set for my fathers jeep... loved mine so I went with the hellas... my old f150 had 5 KCs and they rusted within one year in Northern NY.. Hellas.. 2 years and no rust!

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey ELVATO me too haha well i think i payed like 14 for em i want to put mine behind the grill

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do it! if i can get my hands on another pair of kcs black im moving the hellas behind the grill too. along the side of the kcs.

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea imma check online maybe for some better deals, I need to get a credit card though lol. the grille gaurd looks so badass though by later Ill have some pics up

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks walnuts, I looked at pep boys again today and i think i found a set Imma get there 50 bucks there 7 inches round and there made by optronics, they look like a cross between hellas and kc but they come with 100 watt bulbs i think thats pretty bright lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
100 watts are BRIGHT! trust me on that! haha convert them to hid though and youll be happy! but thats preference. and get those lights. good deal. anything thats 100 watts for around $50 is a good deal.