Has Anyone Got a Platinum Delivered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stealth or stealth performance pkg is the only way to get black Interior on ltd. The 15in screen is an option on both, so you can get either pkg without the screen.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not liking the blacked out stealth. Cant understand why they would limit interior color choices, ive been buying limited with black interiors for 8 years - 3 vehicles.

golden1

Reaction score
I have a question about the removal of the Multi Contour Seats. Are they still the “Luxury Leather” with just the massaging function delete, or are they a less premium leather like you would get with the lower trim levels?

heidi

Reaction score
Since all of you guys seem to be experts on the Limited and Platinum Options, Ive gone through the online build process a number of times and cannot seem to get a Black Leather interior on the Limited. I do not want the large LCD but absolutely need to have the Black Leather Interior. Am I missing something and how can I achieve my desired configuration of small LCD and Black Leather - among other options like HD Tow, Nav and Powered Running Boards?
What color EXTERIOR are you trying to select? i think black interior is only available as a pair with certain exterior colors

OP
OP
C

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a question about the removal of the Multi Contour Seats. Are they still the “Luxury Leather” with just the massaging function delete, or are they a less premium leather like you would get with the lower trim levels?
Apparently, they are the same leather/same seats as those seats having the massaging function.

mbrutt

Reaction score
My Platinum was ordered last October, built late March, notified that was completed and released for shipped 6/22/22. was to be at dealer last week, no one knows updated delivery. My current window sticker shows no deletions, but anybodys guess on what I will get and when.
This is the seventh Expedition I have bought I the last fifteen years, and will be the last Ford I ever buy.
Ford has not treated thei customers very well

dpmd70

Reaction score
It is the "luxury leather", it is missing the massaging.

jakekwil

Reaction score
My Platinum was ordered last October, built late March, notified that was completed and released for shipped 6/22/22. was to be at dealer last week, no one knows updated delivery. My current window sticker shows no deletions, but anybodys guess on what I will get and when.
This is the seventh Expedition I have bought I the last fifteen years, and will be the last Ford I ever buy.
Ford has not treated thei customers very well
I ordered this 2022 expedition platinum 4x2 on 12/13/21. It was invoiced in Kentucky on 3/28 then placed into a "Chip Hold" until 5/16 when it was "Built." It has been awaiting shipment ever since. They started with that week as ETA for delivery but it has changed every week. Now it says expected 7/12-7/18. No telling when we will get it. This app does give a little more info than the ford tracker website though.... https://ordertrack.app/

1658549745844.png