Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
To Expyguru what is the part number from Pacesetter long tube and the to the question of long tube over shorty is that you help relief pressure aka better flow of the gas out and yes also depending on your catalytic converters and muffler you add that pressure back. Long tubes help more if you plan to use turbo, pro charger, or super charger (blower). In some cases not tube don’t gain much power. Like on my 2000 GMC Sierra long tube Pacesetter 3” pipe True dual, no x-pipe or h-pipe all the way to the rear and catalytic converters high flow as mufflers. barely passed inspection and only gained 20hp with no tune. But it did sound nice and you only felt the gain will stepping all the way down. I did have my truck fix more for towing and off-road not for street racing. Truck did feel a little more torquey after the long tube and exhaust mod. Trans had a stage 3 heavy duty / race kit. I plan to do the same to my expedition but i’m new to working on ford. I just applied the basic knowledge of how vehicles work to all make and then research the rest. Hopefully you all can help me out.

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a set of bbk ones, I got them off eBay. I installed myself on a new engine, so no trouble with old bolts.

18EF3DF5-EF38-40F7-9B4F-74CEB9AE33F4.jpeg

29402DEC-4D90-449A-A5DB-8FD8CFC09EE6.jpeg

31318249-28A8-47A3-9C95-AA24BA332FBB.jpeg

grumpyoldude

Reaction score
I've been looking for a set of shorties for a 2014 5.4, and there doesn't seem to be any. Anyone found headers for this series expy?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik