Headlights suck, couple questions:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the game on the thread and checked out the lights you linked (and rwmorrisonjr too). Any problem with flicker? I posted the question on amazon referencing my 2013 LTD and said not problem, but would also provide a canbus if that was the case. Curious as to your experiences.
Nope, none. Still going strong.

DeafBringer

Reaction score

max78

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are your headlight housings even slightly hazed? We have one new (due to accident) and one old headlight that's slightly fogged and the difference in usable light is MASSIVE!

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score

twodollars

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been addressed, but if you live where snow and ice occur, in the winter you loose the halogens heat that helps clear the headlight housings. I'm in michigan, and so far that's the only downside I have found changing to led in my 2013.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been addressed, but if you live where snow and ice occur, in the winter you loose the halogens heat that helps clear the headlight housings. I'm in michigan, and so far that's the only downside I have found changing to led in my 2013.
I was concerned that might be an issue, and we definitely get our share of snow and ice in Massachusetts, but I have never noticed it being a problem.

twodollars

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's not an issue all the time for me, but I do have to clear off the lenses before driving. If its snowing while I'm driving I notice build up on the lenses though. I still keep using them, much better than stock bulbs, just something else to watch out for.