Anyone here running these eBay headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

makenzie71

Reaction score
I hate my headlights, I'm wanting to install some good bi-LED projectors, but I like the look of the DRL's on these. Just wondering how bright the running lights actually are on them? Also how large are the projectors in them (guessing) and how well the lenses are holding up? I'll retrofit my stock headlights if the DRL's are bright or don't hold up or if the lenses are crummy or something.

s-l1600.jpg

If someone has a set they'd like to sell I would be interested...hate to buy a new set just to chop them up lol

Rawr

Reaction score
Hey there,
I currently have them on mine, they are very attractive looking but the light outputs are terrible compared to my original limited black housing reflector headlights even with LED bulbs. For comparison, the stock headlights with LED are 4x brighter than these headlights with the same manufacturer LED light bulbs. Yes they have a better beam pattern and clean cut lines but they are underwhelming. However, I still chose to keep them for aesthetic because my LED fog light helps supplement what was lost. The DRL are bright and will be noticeable even during bright daylight. Hope this helps.