Heater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok ive been tryin to figer this out for over a year now an still havein no lock with this when I trun on my heater I get heat for 10 sec been told the heater cors were bad so I got nw one new bland door new atacerver all new hoses reader everthing is all new an it still ant workin now im been told its the HCV they sale the part but no one nows were its at been gogolin it for mounts anyone now were its at or y im only getin heat for 10 sec ever when im been drivein for over 2 hours still no heat any help wood be great tryin to get it fixed befor the summer is over

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you ever replaced the thermostat in the truck? It could be stuck open, causing there to be no heat. Pretty cheap thing to try too.

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya spent over 1100 getin all new parts the hole collin system has been replace an it still dont work dont want to take it to the diller an pay even more tryin to fix it my self

99Fordexpy

Reaction score
It's a problem with the actual control unit. Do u have rear heat? I'm assuming thar the controls are electronic? There's is a board that goes bad on them that causes no heat.