Hello from Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddnsnow

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the board and pretty new to expeditions. We bought one back in January. I love it but now it's time for some upgrades! I have a 2004 xlt. Looking for 2 or 3" lift. Probably going to paint the lower plastics as they are looking whitish. And I would like to chip it. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome!

There are plenty of threads to cover your interests. Feel free to make some of your own if you don't find what you're looking for, there's some really knowledgeable and helpful folks here.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, another person from Wisconsin!!!!!!! Welcome and way to represent our state! If you ever see a wedgewood blue 2001 ford expedition with a wisconsin badgers hitch reciever cover and a duck in the wind shield its most certainly me.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome neighbor. Readylift makes a 3/2 lift that I have had my eye on. Seems to be a decent lift kit for the second gens.

OP
OP
M

Muddnsnow

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think I'm going to tackle the gottsmod in the next week or so. This is my first ford as I've been a Toyota truck/suv owner for over a dozen years an I did something similar to my Tacoma. I bought this expy for my wife, then last week I sold my tundra (which I hated since the day I bought it, ok the day after) and bought her an wad Toyota sienna minivan and I took over the expy.