Hello my name is Cube and I am.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cube

Reaction score
Ha... Kinda sounds like an AA greeting....

Well I own a 2001 4x4 XLT Expedition. Black in color with gray cloth interior. 5.4L, 4r100 tranny, 3.55 gears.

List of current mods..
Power Slot rotors front and rear.
Autovent shades in-channel system on all four doors.
Warn semi hidden winch mount with M8000.
285/70R17 BFG AT/KO's

726947.jpg

718844.jpg

I bought this truck to haul my family around and my Ranger when I get it finish. Reason to haul Ranger is because I like to off-road with it and heading out of state and the chance of breaking something and making it back were not good odds.

Randy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
What's all that white stuff on the ground? Doesn't look like beach sand to me...
We've had a discussion recently regarding rotors and pads - how have the power slot rotors worked for you? Which pads are you using?
Tried to check out your website (slow to load w/broadband).

OP
OP
C

Cube

Reaction score
If you were trying to load the www.rrorc.com page that is because it has a pic changing in the main page all the time. First time going is always slow. Edited... Looks like we had a small issue this morning with the hosting company.

As far as the power slots I like them. I have had them on for about a couple months now being on all fours. Stopping power is better then stock. When I had the power slots just up front it worked out great. I towed a 91 Capres Wagon on a 18 foot trailer around cleveland without trailer breaks and it stopped without any problems.

Last edited:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Randy
Welcome aboard!
What's all that white stuff on the ground? Doesn't look like beach sand to me...

LOL I think it's the stuff that forms around the freezer :D

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice expedition and welcome. Hope that expedition is pulling something else out and not being pulled out of that snow!