Hello there!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dspud2006

Reaction score
Just checking in. Just joined this forum. Purchased a well equipped 2020Expedition XLT MAX in Star White yesterday. Rebates were too good to pass up. Hope to get some great info from this forum.

2020-MAX-Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good luck and enjoy the vehicle! Hopefully you won't have any issues or need to use the help here because you are under warranty for several years at least...maybe mods or tips/tricks, though!

OP
OP
D

Dspud2006

Reaction score
I’d love to learn the trick of consistently getting my hands free lift gate to work! And yeah, I’m here for the mod info right now, hopefully lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020-MAX-Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’d love to learn the trick of consistently getting my hands free lift gate to work! And yeah, I’m here for the mod info right now, hopefully lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems to me there's a YouTube on that...something about where you swipe your foot. It's not in the intuitive area.

OP
OP
D

Dspud2006

Reaction score
Yeah, I was out in the garage for 30 minutes today. I have watched youtube videos, read stuff online, and still, out of the 100 kicks under my bumper, maybe 3 actually opened or closed the thing. I'm going to make the dealer show me that it works consistently tomorrow. the salesman even had trouble when he was selling me the thing so maybe its the sensor? I can't even find the sensor.