Help! Air Ride suspension 2004 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FUBAR2208

Reaction score
Hey guys

So i just replaced two front air bags with struts in my 2004 expedition....the back is jacked up really high and the front is still low.

The compressor runs just fine and was also replaced when i replaced the air bags/struts.

Is there a way to drain my air bags and "reset" them and let them fill up again evenly?

Or does this sound like a air suspension height sensor issue?

So basically.....front bags were leaking and i just kept driving it until the compressor went out....ordered two bags with struts and an air compressor....installed everything smoothly.....but the back is jacked up real high and the front is still low.

When i start the car the compressor runs for a couple of minutes like it's getting to the correct level and then cuts off....but the front is still low and the back is jacked up really high.

So, can i drain or "reset" all 4 bags and then let it refill.....or is it a height sensor?

Let me know guys.

Thanks,
FUBAR