How are the Different Horsepower Rating for the 3.5 EcoBoost Accomplished?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Probably a different exhaust(dual), mass air and throttle body. PCM tuned for premium only(by factory). Will give Lincoln the higher HP rating.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i hear you. the earlier model cayenne turbos hovered around the 4.8-5.4 second 0-60 times. I have no idea what year it was, but it was definitely not a new one. realistically it was probably a little of both!!! I know for fact i am in the low 5's. i wanted to get a performance meter for it to get a somewhat accurate 0-60 time, but will definitely not be doing so as we are trading the explorer in on the new Dishin' !!! which if COTUS is acurate will be in 6 days

You can d/l a phone app today that uses your phones VERY accurate GPS to measure both speed and distance.

5 sec is very impressive....that was "sports car" territory only 5 yrs ago. Enjoy your truck and let us know how its running every once in a while!!

jeff