How do I remove the middle seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdeals_007

Reaction score
I would like to know if there is an easy way to remove the middle seat so I can have easier access to the 3rd row.

has anyone done this? what is the process? thank you

OP
OP
G

greatdeals_007

Reaction score
how do I remove the middle seat

not sure what you mean by 60/40 setup? the middle seats appears to have 3 individual seats but I noticed none of them come out like you would in a minivan.

pls advise

Sam C

Reaction score
I have done this on my '05. There were 7 bolts to remove. I can take a picture of the floor if you want to see the pattern. The front and back of the seat, you have to remove the cosmetic covers to access 4 of the bolts. Three are underneath along the rails.

I am happy with the center seat removed. It is like captains chairs, but without armrests.

OP
OP
G

greatdeals_007

Reaction score
middle seat

if you can send me pics that would be great. I figured folding down the seat each time would be a hassle for passengers.

anything your not happy with the expedition besides gas mileage?

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine has the 60/40 and it aint that big of a hassle to fold it down each time and it is usally kids climbing in the back so it aint that bad and if you remove the middle seat you also lose a seat to tak a person along