How much are you guys paying for brand new '19s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooldude919

Reaction score
FWIW for comparison. Was able to find a used 2018 (12/17 build) with 34k miles (fleet unit) with 302A and RES, original MSRP of ~76k, and i paid $45,990. I had been looking at cargurus for a few months and this one started at $55k and they lowered it several times over 4 months.

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FWIW for comparison. Was able to find a used 2018 (12/17 build) with 34k miles (fleet unit) with 302A and RES, original MSRP of ~76k, and i paid $45,990. I had been looking at cargurus for a few months and this one started at $55k and they lowered it several times over 4 months.

If you want to and didn't already you can buy the Ford factory warranty before it hits 36,000 miles. A friend of mine was having IWE issues on his 2016 F-150 that the local dealer started saying was out of warranty although they tried and failed to fix it 3 times. I bought one via Flood Ford online for a relatively good pricel

It's here. Any ford dealer can sell them. Flood has figured out that selling them online at a better price brings them a good deal of business.

https://www.floodfordesp.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn_WWs5eM4wIVS1gNCh2gaQaSEAAYASAAEgLnsPD_BwE

Edit: I just went through the questions saying I had a 2018 with 40,000 miles and I could still buy the Ford Protect extended warranty. So the 36,000 mile limit has changed. I'm not sure what the mileage limit is now to purchasing one.

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
sticker was 83,500 and they knocked 11,000 off. with the incentives for rebates and practically free financing (along with a good trade)...I couldn't pass it up.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's here. Any ford dealer can sell them. Flood has figured out that selling them online at a better price brings them a good deal of business.
Remember: often dealers will match the Flood price. It's all profit for them so any amount they can sell it to you for is a good deal for them. If you don't want to buy it online that is...if you don't mind buying online, go for it.

cooldude919

Reaction score
If you want to and didn't already you can buy the Ford factory warranty before it hits 36,000 miles. A friend of mine was having IWE issues on his 2016 F-150 that the local dealer started saying was out of warranty although they tried and failed to fix it 3 times. I bought one via Flood Ford online for a relatively good pricel

https://www.floodfordesp.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn_WWs5eM4wIVS1gNCh2gaQaSEAAYASAAEgLnsPD_BwE

Edit: I just went through the questions saying I had a 2018 with 40,000 miles and I could still buy the Ford Protect extended warranty. So the 36,000 mile limit has changed. I'm not sure what the mileage limit is now to purchasing one.

Yep already got that last week from zeigler, going on vacation next month that would put us over 36k, so i wanted to go ahead and get it. I also noticed it still lets you get it over 36k, but it does go up another $100. So it goes up $100 after 12k, another $100 after 36k, and not sure at what point you cant buy it any more. We dont normally drive that much so i got 8yr/100k for $1595