I have drive a vehicular mullet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m so sketched out by them being owned by fiat. I wonder what 8 years of ownership would look like, I really don’t have enough experience to know.

I can't say anything for the newest ones, but my father-in-law always had Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokees with the V8 engines. Loved them and never had major issues with his. I think his last one was a 2012 or 2013. He passed away in 2015 and we sold off his vehicle since my mother-in-law had no need for it and we were not in the market for an SUV as I already had my Pilot at the time.

I just saw the new Mojave model and thought of the rugged camper of yours and how good they would look together. :)

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't say anything for the newest ones, but my father-in-law always had Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokees with the V8 engines. Loved them and never had major issues with his. I think his last one was a 2012 or 2013. He passed away in 2015 and we sold off his vehicle since my mother-in-law had no need for it and we were not in the market for an SUV as I already had my Pilot at the time.

I just saw the new Mojave model and thought of the rugged camper of yours and how good they would look together. :)
The gladiator is pretty cool. They’d probably owe me money if I traded in my Navigator for it.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The gladiator is pretty cool. They’d probably owe me money if I traded in my Navigator for it.

Look at lease numbers first... This is one of the lowest depreciation vehicles on the market. Or that was the projection when they first came out. Pretty sure you could get them in the 300/month range.

@Artie
Any luck getting some ATs mounted up on the Navi? I will be following in your footsteps... Im hoping the Icon coilovers will work on the Navi as well. Cheers for having the most bad ass trailers on the planet!

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look at lease numbers first... This is one of the lowest depreciation vehicles on the market. Or that was the projection when they first came out. Pretty sure you could get them in the 300/month range.

@Artie
Any luck getting some ATs mounted up on the Navi? I will be following in your footsteps... Im hoping the Icon coilovers will work on the Navi as well. Cheers for having the most bad ass trailers on the planet!
Thanks man, I appreciate that!! I haven’t done anything with the wheels yet. By the opinions stated in this thread it looks like 18 inch wheels are the way to go so I’m looking at those first. These will be part time runners so I’m not as concerned with looks, more function over fashion. I’ll keep everyone posted.

As for your Gladiator comment, it looks like they made too many or they aren’t selling like they thought they would.

https://jalopnik.com/jeep-dealers-are-really-slashing-prices-on-2020-gladiat-1841329936

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate that!! I haven’t done anything with the wheels yet. By the opinions stated in this thread it looks like 18 inch wheels are the way to go so I’m looking at those first. These will be part time runners so I’m not as concerned with looks, more function over fashion. I’ll keep everyone posted.

As for your Gladiator comment, it looks like they made too many or they aren’t selling like they thought they would.

https://jalopnik.com/jeep-dealers-are-really-slashing-prices-on-2020-gladiat-1841329936

Look at the Raptor 17" dark wheels. I bet they would really look good on your Navi. I would consider these for my Expy.

s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look at the Raptor 17" dark wheels. I bet they would really look good on your Navi. I would consider these for my Expy.

s-l1600.jpg
Those are nice, I assume they’d fit over the rotors if there are guys run it then on their 4th gen expys.