I have drive a vehicular mullet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just dump the Nav and trailer and go for it. As soon as I hit the lotto I’m getting one.
df6e2cad8f0532204d797cc44f4c8da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s so tall though. In the open desert it would rule.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Business in the front.

View attachment 34207

Party in the back.
View attachment 34208

I starting to think about a more rugged wheel/tire setup. I know there are a ton of threads on here already that I’ve read but one thing I can’t seem to find any concrete opinions on is 18 inch vs 20 inch wheels. I don’t want to change the outer diameter of the stock tire I currently run and I don’t want to have any tire running or run a lift. I just want something that I can run through some mud if I encounter it and have more confidence off road in general. I don’t want to rock crawl but I also know that theses stock street tires aren’t good for much past dirt/gravel.

Nice setup.

Black label or reserve? Hows your leather holding up?

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice setup.

Black label or reserve? Hows your leather holding up?
Reserve with cappuccino interior. It holds up just fine and I’ve got two in car seats. I’m extremely meticulous so I address any mess as soon as it appears, the interior looks as good as it did when I took delivery 2 years and 26,000 miles ago. We go hard on this truck and are pleased so far with it.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know if 17s will clear the brakes? I have a powdercoated set of 1st Gen Raptor wheels I haven't bothered to get rid of yet... Could be cool.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know if 17s will clear the brakes? I have a powdercoated set of 1st Gen Raptor wheels I haven't bothered to get rid of yet... Could be cool.
If they fit and you don’t wanna run them I may be interested hehehe

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll keep you in mind!
They are pcoated gun metal and I plastidipped the spokes when I had them on the raptor. Came out well... The PDip lasted about 40k miles too. Was really impressed, even took them through the car wash a few times and never skipped a beat.

i-tpZkFjp-XL.jpg

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Anyone who can afford a $80k Lincoln, can afford to stay a decent hotel for the night or 2.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have an $80K Lincoln, but we got our camper so we don't have to sleep in a hotel. ;)

If I could have got the Navy for $80K. I would have used the $20K I saved and rented a cabin that’s really not a cabin, but a small luxury home in the woods for the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone who can afford a $80k Lincoln, can afford to stay a decent hotel for the night or 2.

Sometimes you want to stick to your own crusty sheets instead of someone else's while enjoying the silence of no cell service, wifi, other people's children and of course karen who is yelling that they ran out of plates on the all you can eat buffet. To each their own... :fishing1: