I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks almost like the upgraded spare tire carriers we use in the army on the hummers i believe its made by ibistek but same concept. Its looks good and i think it'd be an awesome addition to the already bad ass offroad look of your truck

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i thought about getting that. i think i saw it on the "other" forum. the only thing i didnt like was the tire mount tilts so it rests against the glass, if i remember correctly.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah thats what im getting, but from what the guy said that bought it he said you can ask them to make it stright up and down. cause anything bigger then a 33 wont fit. so you need to make it up and down. i want that and with hitch and 2 jerry can holders. so im saving up for that.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think black is better. and it looks weird with the hitch down there, but the guy who has one it looks really good. his has the intergraded hitch so its better looking. i like it. looks beefy and it can handle a tailgater no problem.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
problem is finding someone that could make a better one.... and the few choices expy's have for a rear bumper.... my roll pan was for a F150 and Dgray69 and I made it fit..... not the prettiest but it is on there... gonna tweak it this spring when I paint it black.... but I need somewhere to keep a full size spare and really don't wanna put a 37 in a roof basket... be a pain to take down...lol

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree a 37 is the roof basket could be a pain to get up and down and i think these things are top heavy enough :badidea: