I think I over fill the coolant level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it drip some where under the fan cover, only if I fill it over the cool mark, and coolant level never go above the cold mark . does this truck having a hose that push extra coolant out the car ?

B

bedrck46

There is a drain plug on the underside of the radiator drain some into a bucket and the store it in a gallon container

OP
OP
2005Expedition

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nvm, its my brake fluid, was all over under the fan housing, I was change the rear brake last night, and alot was pump out while I try pump the brake and push the piston in.... I clean it all up and drive for 20 min, check again and dont see any leak.

btw is brake fluid level support to be at full mark all time, even when cold and hot ? or when it hot it will go above the full mark ?

B

bedrck46

I think you will find the answer to your brake fluid question in your owners manual

but it wasn't a total lose today you learned the difference between brake fluid and coolant fluid hopefully you can find spell check

OP
OP
2005Expedition

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think you will find the answer to your brake fluid question in your owners manual

but it wasn't a total lose today you learned the difference between brake fluid and coolant fluid hopefully you can find spell check

they both have same dam color lol, just smell different. btw I was with your sis and she is :puke:

B

bedrck46

his name calling only goes along with his mentality education and spell checking.

I have been called far worse by much better people

dam something that blocks water

OP
OP
2005Expedition

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
his name calling only goes along with his mentality education and spell checking.

I have been called far worse by much better people

dam something that blocks water

yea yea yea, what about you ? go around and Judging other,is that make you happy or better then other ?:puke:

quick edit : Im sorry grandpa, just look at your age. I dont mean to get your high blood pressure up. Its not good for your health at that high age.

Last edited:
B

bedrck46

the only thing that bothers me about you is you can't spell

before you post something go back and read it first if it doesn't make sense delete it and try again.
you are just embarrassing yourself

OP
OP
2005Expedition

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the only thing that bothers me about you is you can't spell

before you post something go back and read it first if it doesn't make sense delete it and try again.
you are just embarrassing yourself

Cant teach old dog ( old man ) new trick, you are what you are, judging other to make themself feel better.

as they say, takes a bigger man to walk away , I am walking away from this nonsense, say what you want, I dont care. Im not rely any more to this nonsense. I got other better important thing to do.