I took her to the store

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
superexpy

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you! so is yours! Do you run yours in AWD when you at the track or are you in two?

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Thank you! so is yours! Do you run yours in AWD when you at the track or are you in two?

I leave it in A4wd.

2wd on the street is not much fun as the torque comes on pretty strong. Forces me to "walk it out" or end up with a lot of tire smoke.

I should try 2wd at the track since they are well prepped but really hate to waste a run. Suppose I could get a set of slicks or drag radials.

Last edited:
OP
OP
superexpy

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4 wheel slicks! And Launch HARD!

Neutral drop! I have the local tire stores watching for some lightning rims for me so I can run those on the track. My truck is a lot quicker with out those 22's...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Since you mentioned it I decided to pull the fuse and go for a drive as I have not driven in 2wd in some time.

Now I think I need to rephrase my above post...:flamingdevil:

2wd can be lots of fun depending on your goals. :Big Laugh: The expy becomes very tail happy and makes me feel like a kid again.

But if my goal is acceleration...

Really need to do the brown wire mod so I can choose 2wd on the fly!!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I stand corrected. Yours and Oblivion's look good to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk