i want to listen to my ipod via radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cnacowboy

Reaction score
so just like the post says I want to listen to my ipod vie the radio. I have a 2005 expedition I have a aux button on my radio but don't think I have a port for it. I was wondering if anyone has put in a port and wired it to play an ipod if you push the aux button? I know theres another way of doing it but don't want a receiver that runs off battery's.

c-atkinson

Reaction score
so just like the post says I want to listen to my ipod vie the radio. I have a 2005 expedition I have a aux button on my radio but don't think I have a port for it. I was wondering if anyone has put in a port and wired it to play an ipod if you push the aux button? I know theres another way of doing it but don't want a receiver that runs off battery's.

You might check in the center console for the AUX input jack. If you don’t want to connect your iPod using a wired connection, you can buy a Bluetooth device that you can plug into the AUX jack and then connect to it from your iPod using Bluetooth wireless connection. It does have to be charged periodically as it runs on a battery.