If it for the expedition what would you drive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cube
In all honesty I would go with the Excursion. 4x4, Power Stroke Diesel. I was looking for one in my price range when I bought my Expedition couldn't find one with those spec for the price I was willing to pay. Some might call that thing hual but I would drive it daily without any problems.

Yea, forgot to mention that. I really liked the Excursion. Mind you it would need to be desiel and I've heard they get good millage. There isn't much bigger thats on the common civilian market.

Reaction score
If I had to have another truck in place of my Expedition I'd be driving a Suburban...which is what I looked at before I bought my 2000 XLT. But my daily driver is a 99 Mercedes CLK430 with a TPS Performance supercharger...422 hp in a little black coupe! I love to mess with the kids in their ricers! But honestly I love my Expedition...I know...I still need to get my pics up. Haven't been around in a while...