INOP Drivers Seat/Window/Dr-locks/3rd Row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
time to get into the wiring harness and check the splices
that's about the only way to find where your losing power at

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
look at print 151-18
start at C211 and unwrap the wiring harness follow the harness to where you see it end on that print. The two splice joints should be in that section of the harness Find the dark green wire and trace it

OP
OP
03NavigatorGuy

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Success, I now have power to the drivers side window! The splice in the door jam (what a stupid place for it) didn't look too bad, no real look of corrosion etc, but when I cut open the shrinkwrap the main green wire was frayed just before the split. When I temporarily connected the altogether I had power to the drivers side window!!!

Here is a picture.

On to the next non-working item.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
03NavigatorGuy

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That was almost too easy! I now have power door locks! It looks as if the splices that were in the wiring harness held in the doorjamb look okay on the outside but aren't so good on the inside!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
once things get narrowed down it can be easy But I bet you were getting a little frustrated

When you find the bad splices try to solder them together and wrap them good with electrical tape

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT